The Emirates Standardized Test (EmSAT) Definition:
The EmSAT is a national system of standardized computer-based tests, based on United Arab Emirates national standards.
To ensure that students are equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively participate in the modern knowledge-based global society.
Importance of EmSAT:
• Specifies the students’ performance level nationally and internationally.
• Supports the Ministry of Education in evaluating the government and the private schools’ performance.
• The alternative of other higher education entry tests.
• Measures students’ performance improvement over the time.
• Helps the government and the private schools in developing improvements plans for students’ current performance.
• Helps cycle two students to select for themselves suitable education track for their cycle three level.
• Helps the higher management to take decisions to improve the educational system.
Baseline Test Measures grade 1 students’ skills and knowledge. It provides decision-makers with data on grade 1 students’ performance as they transit from kindergarten to general education.
EmSAT (Emirates Standardized Test) is a computer-based entrance test for University or college admissions in United Arab Emirates. The purpose of EmSAT test is to assess the students’ skills and knowledge in the area of interest for higher studies in targeted subjects.
These online tests, focusses on basics and fundamental concepts which students’ already studied in their school curriculum and measures the knowledge and skills of grade 12 students in different subjects and also specifies students’ performance level nationally and internationally. The good thing about EmSAT Achieve test is that, they do not have a pass or fail mark as test assesses students’ concepts and skills in different subjects, instead some universities may require minimum score for admission purpose.
The EmSAT Test score is valid for up to 18 months from the date student appear for the test, so the best time to take the EmSAT test is in mid of grade 11 or beginning of grade 12. It increases the chance of re-appearing for the test and allows students’ to aim for better scores.
Here are five best way to How to prepare for EmSAT Test and also brief introduction about the test subjects.
Table of Content
Read Also: EmSAT Exam Dates