If you have a favorite author or subject for which you often search when using the catalog, you can save the search with the click of a button.
3. Search for your favorite author, subject, title, etc. or create an advanced keyword search including limits to material type, language, publication year, etc.
4. When your results are displayed, click the button marked Save as My Preferred Search.
5. The next time that you log in to your account, you can click the Preferred Searches link to see a list of your saved searches.
6. Click the Search link on the line with your preferred search terms to execute that search.
7. You can be alerted to new materials added to the library collection that match your Preferred Searches. Check the "Mark for Email" box and click Update List. Be sure that your patron record information includes your current email address.